1. This Agreement is a standard form contract. By using the sinoptik Weather Service, the User indicates that he will fully carry out the terms of this Agreement and confirms that he agrees to the conditions listed below.
The owner of sinoptik Weather Service is SINOPTIK LIMITED, which is registered at 19, Waterfront Drive, Road Town, VG 1110 Tortola, P.O. BOX: 3540, British Virgin Islands, with registration number: 1876068, (hereinafter the "Owner").
The Owner's representative in the territory of the European Union that is authorized to interact with regulatory authorities and data subjects is Arviti Consultants Limited, which is registered at the following address: 17 Gr. Xenopoulou, 3106 Limassol, Cyprus, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. When the User uses the Service, the Company may collect and process the User's data, including specifically:
2.1. cookie files;
2.2. IP addresses;
2.3. web browser settings.
3. The Owner collects and processes the User's anonymized data for marketing purposes, including the targeting of advertising and/or other information materials by age, sex, and other data; for the purpose of compiling corresponding lists of users and creating a personal user profile; for conducting statistical studies; and for displaying any advertising and/or other information materials, including personalized ones.
In any case, the Owner collects and processes anonymized User data in accordance with the principle of pseudonymisation, that is, it processes User data in such a way that it cannot be used to directly or indirectly identify the User.
The User agrees that the Owner has the right to transfer any anonymized data that does not allow the User's identity to be directly or indirectly determined to third parties, including but not limited to the transmission of anonymized data to ad impression systems, including Google Adsense.
The User may revoke his consent to the collection and processing of his anonymized data (including the saving of this data) by the Owner by performing the following actions:
- adjusting cookie file preferences and other settings in the User's browser. More information about how to configure your browser can be found at the following links: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera.
4. The Owner has the right to transfer data or a database that includes data about the User in whole or in part to third parties without informing the User in the cases of the following recipients: persons who have either purchased or leased the Service; persons who are affiliated with the Owner; a new Owner of the Service in order to process data in accordance with the purpose that has been stipulated by this Agreement; other users of the Service (both natural persons and legal entities) if such functionality is provided by the Service.
5. The User should be aware that when he uses the Service, the codes of the Internet resources of third parties may be present on the Internet pages of the Service. These codes may allow third parties to independently obtain the data that is mentioned in Clauses 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3 of this Agreement, although the Owner does not transmit any User data that is processed by the Owner to third parties. By consenting to this Agreement, the User consents to allow third parties to obtain the data listed in clauses 2.2, 2.3 and 2.4 of this Agreement, and it grants these third parties the right to store and process the User's anonymized data as mentioned in clauses 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3 of this Agreement for marketing purposes, including the targeting of promotional and/or other information materials by age, sex, and other data; for compiling relevant lists of users; for creating user personal profiles; for other marketing purposes; for conducting statistical studies; and for displaying any advertising and/or other information materials, including personalized ones. These third-party Internet services include:
5.1. systems for collecting statistics on Service visits (for example, counters such as LiveInternet and Google Analytics);
5.2. social-network plug-ins (modules) (for example, for Facebook);
5.3. banner ad systems (for example, GoogleAdWords, AdRiver, etc.);
5.4. other services.
6. The User possesses all rights related to personal data protection that are provided under the current laws of the European Union, and in particular as guaranteed by the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
7. Data is processed at data centers, which are where the equipment that runs the Service is located. The Owner takes all measures provided by law to protect the User's data. In particular, data processing is performed on equipment that is located in a secure facility with restricted access.
8. In the event that the Owner violates the terms of this Agreement, the User has the right to file a corresponding complaint with the relevant supervisory and/or law enforcement and/or judicial authorities.